Tuesday, August 12, 2008

why study???

A main question for young kids."Why should I study?"

Studying is a basic thing for people( I did not mean studying the computer). This activity should be practiced by young children at an early age of 2 1/2 years old. Most children give lame excuses to their parents why so little work is done. I have listed down 10 lame,funny and stupid excuses given by kids:


1. Mommy, Teacher Lee gave too much homework in school. She gave us a lot of Hand-Writing to do!!

2. Oi! jangan rotan saya. Kamu tahu tak kerja ini sungguh susah!!!

3. Please! Not the roti panjang!!! Alright, I tell you why so little work. I fell asleep doing my work.

4. I have a lot of research on the computer to do on "Geography". So i have reasons for you not to use the magic stick. :)

5. Mummy...do you know that I have a phobia of working.

6. Do you know that nowadays, school gives more homework?

7. There is a bug disturbing me all day long! After a few hours I smacked it down.

8. I went for basketball training. Don't use the cane, I beg you!

9. I have divided the amount of work I would do in my diary. I only need to do four pages of work everyday!!!! :)

10.Don't disturblah!! I do not like it when you strip me naked when I am still doing my school homework.

These 10 reasons are mainly what a child may tell their parents if they do not complete their homework.I would continue in my next chapter.

No comments: