Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my dream land of planes

I love to make paper planes. Today I am publishing my post of my planes










This i a photo of the group. After this I will be showing each of them one by one.











This plane is called the Flat Flyer. Its strange structure still enables it to fly well.












This one's Feather. Feather can be played indoors or outdoors. It is one of the most beautiful.












This is the Fighting Falcon. Its incredible weight in front helps it move faster.











This is Breeze. He is sleek and fast. Me and my best friend keep fighting over this plane.











Triumph is his name. The most beautiful among all...









This plane is called Canard. It is the fastest of them because of its strong foundation.










The most intelligently made plane. Interceptor is it's name.











It is called Dart Nose. The sharp pointy nose is as sharp as a blade.











Eagle...ahh, it is a very fine plane.











Wide Wing's wing impresses me a lot. It can fly for a long distance












Dart Nose's cousin, the Bull's-Eye Dart.











The hoop-nosed scooter. This one has a special nose. A very immortal one.


I thank all my visitors for letting me show you my strange planes.

No comments: